Acum câteva minute am reușit să instalez și eu acest build, iar la primul boot mi-a dat impresia câ Apple a mai lucrat la viteză și capacitate de lucru pe device-uri mai “bătrâne”, ținând cont că eu dețin un iPhone 5 din 2012.
Aveți aici întregul changelog:
- App Extensions – App extensions need an arm64 slice to run on 64-bit devices. If you try to run the armv7 slice on a 64-bit device it won’t work.
Apps need to have an arm64 slice if the bundle contains a framework that both the app and the app extension link against.
Fixed in Beta 3
Featured iTunes Radio stations may have duplicate entries.
When viewed in landscape mode on iPad, Buy buttons in Top Charts may appear partially obscured.
- Music – Using Siri to control iTunes Radio does not work in this beta.
Home Sharing and Genius Mixes are not currently available.
AirPlay streaming may not work.
There may be stability issues when using Up Next or iTunes Radio.
It’s not possible to start a station from a song or artist.
Station sharing for iTunes Radio is not available.
The iTunes Radio tab may unexpectedly appear within Search, even if iTunes Radio is not available in your country.
Deleting an empty playlist may cause the Music app to quit unexpectedly.
The Music app may forget its place when you go to the Home screen and come back.
If your device loses and regains a network connection (including turning Airplane Mode on and off), playback may stop working. If songs repeatedly fail to play, please force the Music app to quit.
It’s not possible to add all songs in a compilation to a playlist at once.
Closing full screen music video playback while the device is in landscape may cause the app to display incorrectly.
Ads in iTunes Radio may display on top of Up Next.
If your library has no playlists, the add playlist button may not appear.
The downloaded icon is not displayed in Songs view on the iPad when you select “Make Available Offline.”
- Siri – Using Siri on an Apple Watch to request playback of a song will fail.
Workaround: Request playback of Artists or Albums instead of a specific song.
- UIKit – When linking against iOS 8.3 or later, any code that relies on layout information (such as the frame) of a UIButton subview when the button is not in the window hierarchy will need to send layoutIfNeeded to the button before retrieving layout information (such as button.titleLabel.frame) to ensure that the layout values are up to date.
- Videos – It may not be possible to dismiss the captions dialog on iPhone 6 Plus.
The download progress bar may not update while content is downloading.
Signing out of an iTunes account and signing into another may result in incorrect content appearing in the library.
Content stored in iCloud may not appear in your library after signing in.
- WatchKit – A bug where continuous background location updates fail to update has been resolved. If your Watch app relies on continuous background location updates to function, it is recommended that you update your WatchKit extension deployment target to iOS 8.3 and submit your app with Xcode 6.3. Creating an animated image using the UIImage method animatedImageWithImages:duration: and then playing the animation using startAnimating ignores the duration and plays back as fast as possible.
Pe lângă acest build compania a lansat OS X 10.10.4 beta 3, rezolvând câteva bug-uri din aplicația Photos.
Noul beta al iOS 8.4 funcționează cu orice iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch care este capabil să ruleze iOS 8, disponibil public.
În cazul în care dorești să instalezi acest build și nu ești înregistrat la un cont autorizat de developer, poți accesa pentru mai multe informații acest link.