Odată cu lansarea iOS 7 beta 3, Apple a făcut disponibil și a treia versiune Developer Preview pentru OS X.
Acest update se bazează mai mult de repararea de bug-uri și alte fix-uri dar change log-ul specifică mai mult despre ce probleme putem întâmpina decât situații rezolvate. Mai multe detalii puteți citi mai jos:
– Network migration from earlier versions of OS X requires the Migration Update for Snow Leopard, Lion, or Mountain Lion available form the Mac Dev Center.
– Migration from Windows is not supported in Developer Preview 3.
– Reinstalling Developer Preview 3 from the Recovery Partition is not supported. Developer Preview 3 can be reinstalled using a Time Machine backup or Target Disk Mode.
iCloud and iCloud Keychain
– The Reset Keychain button in Account Details of the iCloud preferences pane is for testing purposes and will not be available in the final release.
– First time iCloud setup may fail. Disabled services may be manually enabled in the iCloud preferences pane.
– After upgrading to Developer Preview 3, iCloud Keychain will need to be re-enabled in the iCloud preferences pane.
– iCloud Keychain in OS X Mavericks Developer Seed 3 is not backward compatible with iOS 7 Seed 2 and OS X Mavericks Developer Seed 2.
– When enabling iCloud Keychain, a blank sheet may appear. Force Quit System Preferences and retry.
– Installation within a virtual machine is not supported for VMWare Fusion.
– Adobe After Effects CS6 will not function correctly.
– Screen recordings taken with Developer Preview 3 are not compatible with earlier releases of OS X.
– The QuickTime Player progress bar may be nonfunctional when opening media that requires conversion prior to playback.
– Aperture may exit unexpectedly when exporting an image while in full screen.
– Moving a full-screen Aperture window to a secondary display may prevent the app window from being visible in subsequent attempts to use full screen.
– When saving from Photoshop, ‘Save As’ may not respect selected filetype.
– Maps may display some graphical corruption when resizing windows or switching from standard to satellite view.
– Fusion Drive volumes created with Developer Preview 3 are not compatible with OS X version 10.8.4 or earlier.
– The headphone port on the new 2013 MacBook Air will not operate unless headphones are present at boot.
– On some machines, frequently sleeping and waking may result in the machine restarting.
– Developer Preview 3 includes OpenSSH 6.2p2.